The Primary Care team at Drs.Direct Ltd has over 15 years’ experience of providing staff into the Primary Care sector. Currently specialising within General Practice, Community, Urgent Care and 111 settings. Specialising in the provision of qualified, fully compliant Nurse Practitioners , Mental Health Nurses, Prison Nurses, Specialist Nurses and 111 Clinical Advisors across both the public and private sectors.
Our consultants are experienced, highly trained recruiters who pay attention to what our candidates and clients want. We share the best practice ideas with our clients and candidates and build relationships ensuring they have a high rate of success.
Drs.Direct Ltd has built an enviable reputation as being a professional consultancy that is honest and committed to helping its clients and candidates find the right solution. As we work throughout the UK we have extensive candidate and client bases which ensures our confidence in find the right solution first time within tight timescales to match the fast-paced markets we work in.
Who we recruit:
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Community Nurses
- Mental Health Nurses
- 111 Clinical Advisors
- Specialist Nurses
- Nurse Managers
- Clinical Advisors
- Practice Nurses
- Prison Nurses
What we offer clients:
- An enviable database of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Mental Health Nurses, Prison Nurses, Specialist Nurses and 111 Clinical Advisors
- Permanent, contract, sessional, ad-hoc and project recruitment services
- Experienced and pragmatic approach to recruitment
- Executive search & selection & contingency recruitment solutions
- Visible presence on leading industry job boards
- Develop open relationships, aligning our operations with their financial and clinical needs, and transferring our skills and knowledge.
What we offer candidates:
- Constructive feedback & continuous support throughout the process
- CV advice and recommendations about suitable jobs
- Interview preparation & job offer management
- Supporting them in their quest to reach their career goals
Drs.Direct Ltd ensures it has the necessary information from its candidates prior to commencing a new role:
- Photographic ID and identity
- Right to work in the UK
- NMC verification
- Enhanced CRB
- Occupational health
To register a role or your CV please call 01234223359 and speak to a member of the team alternatively click to apply:
View current Primary Care vacancies