Our client is a forward thinking boutique travel agency in London with big growth plans looking to expand their team. They are a leading authority on Caribbean & USA Travel and at present have many enquiries needing urgent attention.
• Have a working knowledge of Amadeus and Dolphin.
• Be a great sales person, able to talk the hind legs off a donkey.
• 2+ solid years worldwide travel industry experience specialism.
• Have a proven sales record preferably in the travel sector.
• Have an established record of working in a target driven sales environment.
• Have the ability to multi-task with excellent verbal and written communication.
• Competency of IT systems such as MS Office; Word, Excel and Outlook
As a Travel Consultant, your responsibilities will involve:
• Converting enquiries into sales by tailoring a package specific to the client’s requirements.
• Creating bespoke travel itineraries and competitive quotes.
• Follow up with in-bound leads promptly, building and planning own pipeline of sale to achieve targets.
• Interacting with clients to determine their specific travel needs while building rapport and trust.
• Develop and maintain a relationship with clients through focused account management.
• Maximising profits through negotiated rates.
• Take ownership and accountability of work ensuring 100% booking accuracy.
• Demonstrate willingness and flexibility to assist other departments with customer queries.
• Manage your sales pipeline and booking using our CRM and reservations system.