Senior Occupational Health Advisor - Onsite (London Based) and Remote Work
- To undertake clinical work, including health surveillance and immunisation clinics, travel health assessments etc, and supporting pre-employment assessment clinics as required.
- To attend campus for a minimum of 60% of the working week, responding flexibly to business needs.
- To undertake case management following referral, to identify, plan and advise appropriate interventions and advise on fitness for work/study.
- Obtain medical reports, initiate case management conferences and refer to senior or medical colleagues appropriately.
- Contributes to SEQOHS, clinical audit and data reports on occupational health activity and outcome measures for key stakeholders.
If you would like to know more about this position, contact me.
Contact Number: 07415808304