Drs.Direct Ltd is one of the leading Occupational Health recruitment consultancies in the UK, with an enviable and ever growing base of candidates and clients. We are a Crown Commercial Services Framework agency working within both the private and public sectors, we also work nationwide with market leading companies/ organisations within the UK and with SME clients ensuring we provide a first class service to all.
We are currently hiring for an Occupational Health & Wellbeing Nurse
- Location: Brackley, Northampton but also peripatetic
- Role type: Permanent
- Salary/Rate: £30,000 to £36,000 plus full package (inc Car for travel)
- Sector: Private sector end client
- The company: Food processing factory/abattoir. Part of a larger business so will require travel to other sites, the role will be based at the newly developed department. You will be part of a small and brand new onsite team.
- Duties & Responsibilities: This is a peripatetic role so will require someone who can travel to other sites but a pool car will be supplied. You will have a knowledge of Occupational Health and will have conducted pre-employment screening, blood, Imms, Vacs etc and will have worked as an RGN/OH Nurse, but you will have a minimum of 6 months knowledge in OH. If you are an RGN and would like to get a chance to start a career in OH then this could be your chance.
For further information please contact Lee on 07825 108 369 or email email@example.com