Drs.Direct Ltd is one of the leading Occupational Health recruitment consultancies in the UK, with an enviable and ever growing base of candidates and clients. We are a Crown Commercial Services Framework agency working within both the private and public sectors, we also work nationwide with market leading companies/ organisations within the UK and with SME clients ensuring we provide a first class service to all.
We are currently hiring for an Occupational Health & Wellbeing Manager
- Location: Brackley, Northamptoshire
- Role type: Permanent
- Salary/Rate: £45,000 to £50,000 plus full package (Laptop, Phone, Pension, Bonus etc)
- Sector: Private sector end client
- The company: Food processing factory/abattoir. Part of a larger business so some travel may be required, but the role will mainly be onsite at the newly developed department. You will have 1 or 2 direct reports as part of the team.
- Duties & Responsibilities: This is a management role so will require someone who can take on a small team and help them conduct their everyday Occupational Health duties. You will have a knowledge of the full Occupational Health remit and a strong understand of how to run a department. You will have a degree or diploma to go with your Occupational Health experience.
For further information and a confidential chat regarding this role, please contact Lee on 07825 108 369 or email email@example.com