Drs Direct Ltd are an established recruitment agency, founded in 2007 to offer specialist Occupational Health recruitment and consulting services across the UK to all manner of private and public sector companies. Drs Direct is currently split into three key areas, Occupational Health Nursing recruitment, Occupational Health Physician recruitment and Clinical Coding recruitment.
We can offer positions on a permanent, contractual, or casual basis and have multiple vacancies nationwide.
We are a Crown Commercial Services supplier and are accredited by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation which demonstrates our commitment to professional standards.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Occupational Health Screening Nurse
The role is permanent, full time and is site based located in the Northampton area.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- To undertake health surveillance/health promotion activities as required.
- Preparation of mobile vehicle including vehicle, equipment, stocks and supplies
- Prepare all paperwork, files, and associate forms.
- Ensure that adequate stocks and supplies are kept, ordered, and distributed as required.
- Checking of all equipment including ensuring calibration checks, PAT Testing as well as location and logistics logs are maintained.
- To administer vaccinations as required (Trained Nurses Only)
- Undertake venepuncture as required and process samples in accordance with guidance.
- Undertake drug and alcohol testing.
- Candidates must have a full clean drivers licence, able to drive and park a mobile unit at home.
- General Nursing qualification or evidence of OH technician training/experience.
- Flexibility to travel all over UK including overnight stays when necessary.
- We will also look at training candidates with transferable skills like a degree in Sports Science, experienced EMT’s or those with a nursing background.
You will need to be a proactive, friendly, and professional person who is confident managing their own workload.
For an informal discussion regarding this or any of our other opportunities please click to apply or get in touch.