Drs Direct are currently recruiting for a dynamic Occupational Health Physician on a permanent basis.
- Our Client employs some of the world's brightest people and is looking for a talented and dedicated individual to help deliver complex case management, sickness absence, Return to work etc.
- They offer all staff a wide range of benefits and training opportunities in a supportive, encouraging and flexible environment.
- To be eligible for this role you must be a UK National and you must have been resident within the UK for at least the last 5 years.
- Because of the nature of the work involved you will require security clearance before commencing your role.
- The role be based onsite (which will be COVID secure) in Salisbury for 3 days per week.
- Benefits include excellent onsite facilities, flexible working and exciting development opportunities.
We at Drs Direct realise that following the introduction of IR35 into the public sector and the recent implementation of IR35 into the Private Sector, it has become increasingly difficult as a contractor to earn the same as you may have previously. Did you know you could enjoy the stability and benefits that an employed role offers, whilst also having enough free time to take on any ad hoc or sessional work to boost your income?
We have clients that are looking to fill positions for 3/4/5 days per week onsite, flexible working positions with some onsite and some home working and also remote workers to work from home doing various clinics and some pensions work.