Drs.Direct Ltd is a bespoke Occupational Health recruitment consultancy based in [the] United Kingdom/Europe. Our Client seeking an Occupational Health Case Manager to be based from Home with very limited travel required.
1. Provide comprehensive clinical specialist advice and support to the benefits management team to assist in the assessment and management of our claims.
2. Develop and build effective relationships with claimants by holding discussions and conducting assessments through telephone or face to face contact, establishing their clinical capability, developing and monitoring rehabilitation plans.
3. Develop and continually review procedures to ensure market leading delivery of rehabilitation programmes to proactively manage Income Protection claims, assisting with return to work plans and providing guidance on reasonable adjustments as stated under the Equality Act.
4. Develop and build effective relationships with IFA’s and Policyholders (employers), both pre-and post-sale, in order to promote the understanding of our benefit management philosophy and operating procedures.
5. Develop, build and maintain effective relationships with our external suppliers to ensure that we receive cost effective services.
6. Train, mentor and develop other members of the benefits and rehabilitation team to improve their skill level.
7. Define, develop and deliver processes and systems to ensure a consistent and good level of service that means customer’s expectations are met, is consistent with what we have communicated and is aligned our policies.
The jobholder must be either an Occupational therapist or Registered General Nurse with either an Occupational Health qualification or vocational rehabilitation experience and must be registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) or the appropriate governing body.