Role: Occupational Health Advisor
Salary: £34,968 - £40,005
Hours: 37hrs per week (part-time hours will be considered)
Contract Type: Permanent
As the Occupational Health Advisor, you will be required to deliver a range of Occupational Health services, including attendance management, pre-placement assessments, fitness for work medicals, vaccinations, and other services as required
- Conduct telephone consultations and manage complex caseloads.
- Provide a concise report to management indicating an employee’s fitness to work and detailing any advisory reasonable adjustments with timeframes in line with audit criteria.
- Deliver pre-employment and mandatory medicals advising on fitness for work, providing details of workplace adjustments and ensuring medicals are undertaken within agreed timescales.
Skills and Experience required:
- Professionally qualified in Occupational Health Nursing (Degree or Diploma, with a postgraduate qualification)
- Case management experience with a proven ability to manage a challenging workload.
- Competence in delivery of immunisations, venepuncture, audiometry, spirometry.
What we can offer:
- A highly competitive salary and access to a generous pension scheme
- Generous annual leave allowance
- A wide range of family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive range of development and leadership courses to develop your career
- Employee Assistance Programme (accessible 24/7) offering confidential support and advice
- Access to a wide range of staff support groups and networks