Drs Direct Ltd are an established recruitment agency, founded in 2007 to offer specialist Occupational Health recruitment and consulting services across the UK to all manner of private and public sector companies. Drs Direct is currently split into three key areas, Occupational Health Nursing recruitment, Occupational Health Physician recruitment and Clinical Coding recruitment.
We can offer positions on a permanent, contractual, or casual basis and have multiple vacancies nationwide.
We are a Crown Commercial Services supplier and are accredited by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation which demonstrates our commitment to professional standards.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for Occupational Health Advisor
The role is a temporary role working either 2 or 3 days per week and can be split between home and site located in Prescot.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Look after the OH department and care for the sickness absence reviews
- Advise on all aspects regarding the impact of employee health on work, and work on health.
- Ensure compliance with health -related legislation and Company policies / standards.
- Adhere at all times to Professional and Ethical Codes of Conduct and company Standards.
- Lead on local health and wellness approaches which have work impact and to be actively involved in the development and implementation of health-related programmes and policies.
- Plan and deliver health programmes and initiatives which have sound legal, clinical and business rationale.
- Promote Well-Being days within the company.
- Have experience in manufacturing (Working in a factory environment)
- Have a minimum of 3 years solid Occupational Health experience
You will need to be a proactive, friendly, and professional person who is confident managing their own workload.
For an informal discussion regarding this or any of our other opportunities please click to apply or get in touch.