Drs.Direct Ltd is a bespoke Occupational Health recruitment consultancy based in [the] United Kingdom/Europe.
Role: Occupational Health Advisor
Drs Direct are currently looking for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to come and work for a friendly and proactive team at on site role based in Oxford
The role will require you to work with a team of OHA's, Practice Nurses, Physiotherapists and Emotional Wellbeing colleagues which allow us to refer on through various pathways.
The ideal client will be a highly skilled and resourceful, with great communication skills and a proactive approach to OH and enjoy developing strong relationships with clients.
Benefits include free membership to your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, private healthcare, and annual health assessment as well as a range of lifestyle and financial benefits.
Ideally you will need to have experience carrying out the following duties and responsibilities:
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To promote the physical, mental and social wellbeing of our staff
- To carry out sickness absence management
- To deliver proactive health promotion activities
- To escalate employees to occupational health advisor, physician or GP where appropriate in line with the occupational health technician procedures.
- To work well within a team but to also be able to work autonomously
- Also, the ideal candidate will hold an OH qualification
For further details or to apply for position please contact Victor Ramsey, at Drs Direct on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01234 223351.