Drs.Direct Ltd is a bespoke Occupational Health recruitment consultancy based in [the] United Kingdom.
Role: Occupational Health Advisor
Drs Direct are currently recruiting for a permanent Occupational Health Advisor to work on three sites, however one will be your permanent base with limited travel to the other two.
- The Occupational Health Advisor (with the assistance of the Occupational Health Physician) will support the business to grow by providing a quality professional portfolio of services that best meets and matches the business requirements.
- The Occupational Health Service will be delivered in accordance with Company Health and Safety legislation to ensure that the health and well being of all employees is maintained to the highest possible level, thus enabling all employees to work to their full potential.
- To work closely in conjunction with the HS&E team, line managers and Human Resources to provide a proactive and effective occupational health service to the business.
- To conduct health assessments with referred employees and consequently provide timely and clear advice and recommendations to line management, HR and employees.
- To provide and manage surveillance and fitness to work programmes in relation to a variety of legislative and best practice needs such as audiology, blood lead, spirometry, night worker assessments and any other relevant types of surveillance. This list is not exhaustive.
- To assist in the development of Company surveillance programmes and health/wellbeing/awareness campaigns and to take full responsibility for their subsequent launch and promotion.
- To attend and participate in operational and health and safety meetings and seek to add value in relation to occupational health issues.
If you would like to see a full job spec on the role, please do let me know.
For full job details please contact Victor at Drs Direct.
For further details or to apply for position please contact Victor Ramsey, at Drs Direct on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01234 223351.