Drs.Direct Ltd is a bespoke Occupational Health recruitment consultancy based in [the] United Kingdom.
Role: Occupational Health Advisor
Drs Direct are currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Advisor, the role will be working within a small OH team covering the full OH remit. This role will be working In-House and ideally you will be looking for a full-time position, however four days maybe considered.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- You will undertake absence management.
- Undertake Health surveillance and provide support to management and staff in all aspects of work.
- You will be a registered Nurse, hold a degree or diploma (or equivalent) in Occupational Health.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working within an Occupational Health team but be able to work autonomously as well.
- To deliver proactive health promotion activities.
For further details or to apply for position please contact Victor Ramsey, at Drs Direct on email@example.com or call 01234 223351.