We are currently recruiting for a qualified Occupational Health Advisor to join our team based in Luton on a part time basis, two days per week. One of the days will need to be a Monday but we are flexible on what the second working day is.
The successful individual will work as part of a team to deliver an exceptional OH service to our client and help bring success to this contract and the Company.
This role will involve a range of activities including health surveillance and fitness assessments as well as delivering health and wellbeing promotion and undertaking case management.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to expand their skills and experience in a supportive team environment.
Main duties will include:
· To provide expert, evidence-based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice
· Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence-based written reports
· Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH
· To provide fitness medicals and health surveillance that meet best practice requirements and are in line with our policies and protocols
· To evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided, and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated, escalating where clinically appropriate
· To provide supervision and support other team members where relevant
· To maintain valid and up to date registration with the NMC and comply with NMC guidelines in relation to professional issues, clinical supervision and continuous learning and development as a registered nurse
This role will be roughly 80% case management and 20% health and wellbeing promotion and fit for work assessment activities.