Ltd is a bespoke Occupational Health recruitment consultancy based in the
United Kingdom/Europe. Our Client is seeking an Occupational Health Advisor to
join their team.
To provide advice and support to employees on
the management of Occupational Health issues
- Carry out pre-placement health screening on all prospective staff
in line with company guidelines.
- Carry out baseline health assessments on employment of all new
staff in line with the company health interview procedure.
- Deliver a case management service by assessing individuals referred
because of sickness absence. Provide advice on fitness to work support
individuals to return through the development of suitable Rehabilitation
programmes referring to the OH physician as necessary.
- Ensure that the department is legally complaint at all times.
- Assist with the promotion of the OH service and work with Human
Resources and other key contacts to ensure appropriate and timely OH
services are offered.
and participate in meetings as required.
or Degree qualified in Occupational Health.
further details or to apply for position please contact Tom Keech, at Drs
Direct on email@example.com or call 01234 223355.