Main Duties and Responsibilities
The role will be for an Occupational Health Advisor providing predominantly Case Management, however experience and competence in the full remit (Health Surveillance/Health Promotion) is necessary as this is a potential additional element to the role.
Ideally you will be an experienced in covering case management, health surveillance, vaccinations and Immunisations, blood tests and audiometry.
Knowledge, Skills and Expertise:
- Registered General Nurse
- Qualification in Occupational Health - preferably to degree level.
- On Part 3 of the NMC register.
- Computer literate
- Minimum of 1 year within an Occupational Health position.
- Experience of Occupational Health within an NHS and/or industrial setting.
- Good working knowledge of Health and safety legislation
- Counselling skills
- Good oral, written and presentation skills.
- On-Site and home working opportunities
- Continual professional development and training
- 33 days holiday per annum rising to 38 with length of service (Entitlement for full time, includes bank holidays)
- Healthcare Cashback Plan
- Reimbursed NMC Fees
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Excellent support from dedicated Clinical, Admin and IT teams
- Fantastic working environment
- Pension and Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Access to free Physiotherapy and EAP
- Free health checks and flu jabs