We are currently recruiting for Occupational Health Advisor
The role is permanent role for 4 or 5 days per week and can be split between home and site equally located in the county of Kent.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate OH team on site and ensure adherence and compliance to medical and company standards for health surveillance and Management Referrals.
- Provide specialist input to the location Management Team, Employees and to contribute professionally as appropriate to the UK Health Services team
- Advise on all aspects regarding the impact of employee health on work, and work on health.
- Ensure compliance with health -related legislation and Company policies / standards.
- Adhere at all times to Professional and Ethical Codes of Conduct and company Standards.
- Lead on local health and wellness approaches which have work impact and to be actively involved in the development and implementation of health-related programmes and policies.
- Plan and deliver health programmes and initiatives which have sound legal, clinical and business rationale.
- Align health management activities with Company objectives
- Part 3 of the NMC Register specialist public health community nurse or Diploma in Occupational Health
- Have experience in manufacturing (Working in a factory environment)
- Have a minimum of 3 years solid Occupational Health experience
You will need to be a proactive, friendly, and professional person who is confident managing their own workload.
For an informal discussion regarding this or any of our other opportunities please click to apply or get in touch.