Drs.Direct Ltd is a bespoke Occupational Health recruitment consultancy based in the United Kingdom.
Our Client is seeking an Occupational Health Advisor on a Permanent Basis.
To assist in the delivery of a comprehensive occupational health service which assesses, advises and monitors the fitness to work of employees.
- Support and manage allocated cases, including the rehabilitation of employees back to work.
- Manage allocated clinics and resources.
- Provide health education/information where appropriate to staff
- Conduct work place and work station assessments
- Prepare and maintain accurate occupational health records, in paper or computer format, as per professional guidelines and departmental instructions.
- To work as a member of the Occupational Health and Wellbeing team, assisting Occupational Health Advisers and Health Technicians on the most appropriate course of action where required.
- Registered General Nurse with post registration qualification in Occupational Health
- Must appear on part 2 of the NMC register
- Certificate / Diploma / Degree with significant experience of working in the field of Occupational Health
For further details or to apply for position please contact Lisa Willett, at Drs Direct on 01234 340482 or Email - Lisaw@drsdirect.co.uk or call