· Occupational Health Advisor
· Midlands – Home Based + Travel
Drs.Direct Ltd is a bespoke Occupational Health recruitment consultancy based in [the] United Kingdom/Europe.
Role: Occupational Health Advisor
Location: Remote - Travel
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Drs Direct are currently looking for an Occupational Health Advisor on full time basis to help support a small team based across the country.
Ideally the candidate will be able to work 3-5 days a week.
Key Selection Criteria
- Qualifications RGN Level 1 - Recognised OH qualification (BA/BSc/MSc SCPHN(OH)) - Registration on Part 3 of the NMC Register
- Full clean UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Experience - Three or more years experience undertaking the full OH remit
- Previous experience working in OH in a healthcare setting (NHS or private)
- Teaching/coaching experience and evidence of competence
- Experience of using generic and/or bespoke OH software programme/s
- Proven experience of delivering a repventative health, wellbeing and health surveillance programme within a large, multi-site organisation skills
- Excellent computer skills (particularly MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- ABle to work autonomously and manage, organise and prioritise a complex and demanding caseload effectively
- Able to work within strict and often conflicting deadlines Work Base and Travel Home working (must have suitable internet connection)
- Willingness to work from Bedfordshire head office when required
- Willingness to travel regularly to sites within a defined geographical area
- Willingness to our offices & sites for meetings/training etc.
- Willingness to travel in accordance with business needs
For further details or to apply for position please contact Victor Ramsey, at Drs Direct on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01234 223351.