Drs.Direct Ltd is a bespoke Occupational Health recruitment consultancy based in [the] United Kingdom.
Role: Occupational Health Administrator
Location: Manchester or Macclesfield
Drs Direct are currently recruiting for a Occupational Health Administrator, the role will be working within a small OH team covering the following duties, please see below.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Our client is seeking an Occupational Health Advisor to join them in their offices based either in Manchester or near Macclesfield.
· Arranging appointments with employees for the OH appointments.
· Updating and uploading medical records.
· Preparing documentation and reports for our clinical teams and management.
· General admin tasks, scanning and photo copying.
· Taking meeting notes and producing minutes.
· Co-Ordinating and maintaining the diaries of all clinical staff within the clinics.
· Good IT Skills
· Must be a good communicator.
· Experience of handling sensitive and confidential information
For a full job description please contact Victor at Drs Direct.
For further details or to apply for position please contact Victor Ramsey, at Drs Direct on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01234 223351.