Job description – Twilight/Weekend Destination Home Based Sales Specialist Tropical Sky
Suitable candidates would have travelled to some long haul destinations and have a real passion for sharing their knowledge with our valued clients. Ideally have 2 years’ experience selling holidays and outstanding specialist destination knowledge. Confidence on the telephone is a must with a real hunger for success. Flexibility is paramount to cover a variety of shifts that primarily finish at 9pm and weekends.
Product training is ongoing in the designated area, to ensure the person is able to give excellent advice to our clients. Regular familiarisation trips will take place each year, so Specialist Consultants have current first-hand knowledge of the destination.
In return we also offer full in-house training in our modern offices, a basic salary between £18k-£20k and 5% comm on all margin of bookings made.
• Receive customer enquiries by telephone and e-mail to book long haul holidays
• Making outbound calls to previous customers to advise and assist on holiday choices
• Follow up on all quotes made
• Assist colleagues’ customers as required
• Aim to achieve company conversion required per destination
• Balance chasing as required
• Attend shows, functions, familiarisation trips, workshops as required
• Any other tasks required by the role
Shifts are likely to be-
3 x 12-30-9pm
2 x 10.30-7pm
3 weeks out of 4 will include full weekends and are rostered shifts dependant on business needs.